Job Coach Description
Job Overview • The Job Coach is responsible for working with their assigned clientele to enhance their skills and assist them in functioning in a workplace. The Job Coach mentors and supports their clients to ensure they receive the appropriate services that will prepare them for a full and independent life. These services may include but are not limited to assessments, vocational training, all educational needs including life skills to meet their individual goals. Using personal vehicle which will be used for work, which can hold 3 plus driver comfortably and safely, with proof of auto insurance ($50,000/$100,000), current tags, air conditioning, and must maintain vehicle inspection standards, along with an acceptable DMV current driving record.
This position requires the following:
· Assists in the development and implementation of each client’s Individualized Plan and provides feedback regarding the effectiveness of the plans developed.
· Implement the program objectives within the philosophy of Community Vocational Services, INC.; including active treatment & addressing concepts of normalization to ensure clients can live work and integrate into the community to the degree that they are willing and able.
Ensure that client ISP (Individual Service Plan) is being followed
· Stay up to date on the rights of persons with developmental intellectual disabilities • Attend all classes with clients, Instruct and Moderate classes as assigned. • Monitor client goals
· • Complete daily charting, attendance, & reports. • Participate in further education meetings, trainings, and monthly In-services. • Plan and facilitate the daily activities and trainings for clients
· Model the expected behaviors for staff and clients in accordance with CVS policies and procedures and enforce the civility policy. • Ability to use technology to provide services. Class and meetings are conducted through the use of technology or in person. Hours & Benefits • Hourly Rate Range: $15 - $1
Mileage Reimbursement .56 per mile driven during work hours.
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
· 8 A.M.
Typical end time:
· 2:30 P.M.
Call Adela at (559)227-8287
or email your current resume to her at